STARTING LINUX WITH LOADLIN.

Step by step installation:
- make a dir in windoooooz (ex: loadlin)
- copy loadlin.exe to your dir.
Modif of 'MSDOS.SYS' :
-click on this file and disable 'readonly'
-open with an editer the file and set BootGUI=0 ( in section [Options](this
don't start the logo of windoooooz.
- in the same section set Logo=0
Modif of CONFIG.SYS :
-open with a texteditor this file.
-insert at top :
        [menu]
        menuitem=WIN, Windows 98
        menuitem=LINUX, linux
        menudefault=WIN, 10          #or LINUX as you like !
        [WIN]

-insert at bottom :
        shell=C:\loadlin\loadlin.exe c:\loadlin\vmlinuz root=/dev/hdxxxx
(here I suppose your HD = C, replace hdxxxx with your root partition in
linux)

Now go boot-up linux.
mount your dos partition and copy 'vmlinuz-2.2xxxxxxxxxxxxx' to the dir
'loadlin' as 'vmlinuz'.

That's all.
Good luck
Eric