I totally depends on what you have on your Linux system that you might want
to save.  Generally the only things I save are my /home directory and any
programs that I've downloaded that I want to reload after setup.  It's a
quick thing, usually, to just let the installer do it's job.  You can assign
all the partitions you want, then format as needed and have all the default
files and folders, etc. go right where they're supposed to.  If you didn't
have any problems installing the first time around, this is what I would
recommend.  Just save your bookmarks from your /home/user/.netscape and
whatever other .config files you want to save.

Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]