FYI, IDE Zip drives exist. I have one, so I should know. Zip drives come in more
flavours than just the parallel/USB ones.

Anyway, can't help you with your problem though; mine gets recognised OK, but
it's acting weird, so I believe a click-of-death is pretty imminent :-(

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers