Indeed; one of the big fish at Iomega stated on American national television
that Iomega replaces all COD-drives, even after the warranty has expired. Or so
I read.

But since the drive isn't clicking yet; just acting weird, I need to verify what
the problem is first. But I believe it might be a sign that the drive is about
to go dead anytime soon now.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers