Hello all,

I am running Mandrake 7.0 and I cannot get on the internet with Netscape.  I have a
PCMCIA card and usually connect through a cable modem or DSL line.  I have received
some suggestions and followed them:

I went to /etc/resolv.conf and entered
nameserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx

but this didn't work.  Here is the error message I received when trying to connect:

"warning the following hosts are unknown
home.netscape.com
home6.netscape.com
internic.net

Perhaps there is a problem with your name server?  If your site must use a non-root
nameserver, you will need to set the $SOCKS_NS environment variable to point at the
appropriate name server. blah blah blah"

I am very frustrated and would appreciate some help.

thanks,

Andrew