Or, if you know a friend with a high speed connection (cable/DSL) and a burner,
do that.  But dwnlding yourself over a 56k connection will take forever.

In an secondary note:  If you let Gateway know that you installed Linux, all
your free phone support is gone.

Trust me . . . O}:)

> Better to order a $1.99 CD from Cheapbytes.
> I live in Israel and even so the total cost including postage/transport was
> only $10 and it arrived in 1 week.
> It would cost me more to download it and probably take the same time :-(
> They are selling the 7.02 version now.
>
> Cheers:
>
> Michael Perry.
> R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
> <<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>

Ty C. Mixon
F.T.C. Enterprises
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 26147713