Hi again,
3 quickies:
1 - Netscape just shuts itself down sometimes without warning...is this
a Netscape oddity or a Mandrake Linux problem?
2 - is Netscape so meant to look so dull and lacking in colour?
(compared to the win version it IS a bit boring to look at)
3 - Netscape is noticibly slower connecting and loading pages off the
Web....is this normal?
Oh, I'm using ver 4.7 that came with MDK7.0
Thanks again in advance for everyones patience.
Paul
Ps...I think a couple of these questions were previously aired in this
forum, but I had a little accident and wiped out a whole bunch of
stuff   :o(