Hazel & Norman Teferle wrote:

> So far I have tried the CD only.  When using the PCPLUS cd-rom i cannot
> create a boot disk, I get the message LoadLibrary16 failed!
> I have tried to set the bios to boot from CD, but my bios doesnt handle

I had exactly the same prob. with the PCPlus CD,

I managed to install ok on one PC with CDROM - boot enabled in BIOS,
however this did'nt work for an older PC that did'nt properly support
CDROM Booting,

I tried the rawwrite (win32) prog. to create a boot disk, and got the
same LoadLibrary error message mentioned above,

My solution was to run the rawrite (NOT rawwrite) command-line util to
create the boot-disc and all worked fine.. I suggest you try it from a
ms-dos box..

Alan