Thanks to Paul and Alan.
I have managed to create a boot disk with rawrite. I can now also boot from
the cdrom and get into the DrakX installation program were I encounter my
next dilemma.

What to do in the Setup Filesystems menu?
Do I say OK when DrakX needs to resize my Windows partition? or do I cancel.
I want to install lnx4win and thought that I don't need a new partition.
Further, do I also have to select mount points in the following menu point?

Could someone help me please?.
Thanks a lot