Not anymore hehe :) The stupid backbone that
lies between me and the network that the server is
connected to that holds the avi that lays in the
house that jack built----was down.

I got it, hehehe they should add a Bill in Doom
then when you blow him up, after getting past
all his cronies, then you win your choice of
a mac or linux box or both and 100,000,000
bonus points.

On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, Pittman, Merle mewed: