Just reinstalled and am having 2 problems.

(1) I have a Trio3D/2X video card. MThis works fine, but normally I have to
add a line to my XF86Config file saying

Option "SWCursor"

in the Device section
This prevents my mouse pointer displaying as a big white square.
I have reinstalled with black box, and this option no longer seems to work.
What am I doing wrong???

(2) Did a custom install to save space, and forgot to add a mail client -
duh. I have installed pine from the RPM, but it isn't working. It offers to
compose a message, then exits with the message:

Creating subdirectory "/root/mail" where Pine will store its
mail folders.
Pine finished
Pine finished
star