Uh oh, I hope you don't have a trouble with some of
the hardware in the machine that your using.

It might or might not be the problem that your experiencing,
but this was the problem the last 2 times this happened to me.

I usually recomend an AMD processor to windows users,
but I'm biased in favour of AMD, but a Pentium does run
nicely when its running linux instead of windows in my experiences.

Anyone else have some input?

On Sun, 09 Apr 2000, paul haine mewed:

--
My new linux web server with Apache
http://kittypuss.dnydns.org

Sign up for ClickDough and get paid to surf the web.
http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypuss