> Alex Leonard wrote:
>
> i have lost dual boot, and now my boot disk doesnt work, it freezes at
> LIL
> it wont get through to the O
>
> how do i get in, it is all there installed on my computer but i cant
> use it. help

I had this problem on one of my systems when I was installing dual boot
using pqmagic. Lilo installed on the boot sector rather than on the
hda5. To get control of the windows system again, I used my win98 boot
disk, using the command "fdisk /mbr" with out the quotes. This will
reinstall the dos boot record and allow you to get control of your
system again. You will have to move Lilo to the proper partition and
reactivate the boot manager in windows.