Install the Mozzilla fonts in your Netscape.
Worked for me.
Here is the info from www.mandrakeuser.org

Larger, Less Ugly Fonts For Netscape
If you are somewhat shortsighted and too lazy to wear glasses (like me ;-)),
you have every reason to curse at Netscape. The fonts are small. Of course,
you can set a bigger font size via 'Edit' - 'Preferences' - 'Appearance' -
'Fonts'. Which will leave you with bigger but quite ugly fonts (Netscape
doesn't scale fonts right).
Solution? Get the mozilla-fonts package <http://fox.mit.edu/skunk/xwin/>,
unpack the archive, read the included README.
Create a new directory (like mkdir /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/moz). Edit the
included Makefile to include this directory. Run make pcf and then make
install (as root). Edit '/etc/X11/fs/conf' and add the new directory to the
font paths. Run xset fp+ /usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/moz/. Restart the browser.
Go to the font choosing menu, select the Mozilla fonts and be amazed (these
fonts are very large, you might want to reduce their size to 12 or even 9).
No more problems with small fonts, I promise! ;-).

Cheers:

Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>