Muhammad Hanif Bay wrote:
  Hi everyone, I'd like to know, if there are any, ways to convert my linux-partitioned hdd(ext2) into fat32 ???Please, help me....danke sehr.

Sure there's a way, and a few ways to boot.

Do you want to reformat the entire hdd, which hdd do you wish to format (hda, hdb?), and if not the entire hdd, then what's the /dev/hd[ab]{n} device file?

Also, do you have partition magic?  Nifty tool for partition work and certainly a worthwhile purchase, if you plan on needing to do this kind of work a fair number of times over the next  year or two or three or more.  I haven't regretted  purchasing PM 3.x (3.0 I think), and it's up to 5.x or higher now.  One very nice feature of this tool is that it allows you to resize partitions without destroying the contents (I don't know of any other tool which has this capability).  You might find it sold at various prices; therefore, a little shopping around might help to save as much as $20US.

mike