I'm not able to find that file can some one send the file thank a lot the is
enable_X11_numlock

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Holt
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 9:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Num Lock

>From the KDE desktop (assuming you're using it), click the icon
'DrakConf' and then select 'Start up services'.  From there, scroll down
the list and make sure you've selected 'Numlock'.  Also, if you download
the latest numlock version from ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/MandrakeCooker
(you'll have to check which folder it's in - contrib or cooker) then
you'll also be able to drop a link to /usr/X11R6/bin/enable_X11_numlock
into your autostart folder and there you go.

Mike

"Sami A. Kutbi" wrote:

> Hi all how can i have the NumLock enable as soon as i log in.

The Penguins are coming!!!

Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]