Hello everybody,
I just installed Mandrake 7.0 and i have a few problems. I can't play any
avi or mov file: if i try with aktion i get the error in reading file info
if i try from shell xanim file _name.avi or .mov i get the error of
unsupported format files i was formerly able to play whit the previous
version of xanim under Mandrake 6.0 and 6.1. I tried to uninstall and
reinstall xanim but it didn't work. I have already read the documentation on
xanim and the codecs for the various format of avi file exit
(/usr/X11R6/lib/xanim/mods), it seems like xanim can't find them.
just another little problem netscape is black i mean all the icons( hoem
reload and so on) what is wrong with it?
Thanks in advance for your help
Marta O. Kein