> =======================================
> Just put the boot floppy into your drive and tur the machine on.  this
will
> boot you into linux.  Log on as root and run /sbin/lilo
> That should reinstall lilo on your mbr.
> Yes everytime you reinstall win 9x you'll need the boot floppy to get into
> linux. Bill likes his OS to rewrite the mbr.

Would this also ring true if I wanted to install either W2k or even another
Linux distibution onto another parition on the same h/d as Mandrake? I've
got it running 'Perfectly' now, and don't want to muck around too much!!
(Why do I want to do this-I'm running W2k at my office and need to get up to
speed with it's little tricks)

Cheers

Ansy