yeah, you're right.  i'm gonna e-mail an expert list about this.  the only
problem is that i'm so short on time (who would have thought becoming an
engineer would require so much time??? ;) ).  man, i picked a bad time to
install linux.  wait, there's never a bad time to get away from the
frustrating blue screen of death every time you go to compile code you just
wrote.  too bad i can't submit my programming homework in unix.  damn this
university's use of windows!