Hey,

I use the Mandrake kernel-source of the 2.2.14 and patched the kernel with the
backported USB stuff from linux-usb.org. Only USB-devicefilesystem is not
working. With SANE 1.02 my hp 4100 c works now great !
If you use SuSE, I thing SuSE 6.4 has this path allready include, may bee you
can upgrade your bootkernel via RPM ?

--
Veit Waltemath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]