> Just a guess, but I assume your firewall is set for masquerading.  That means
> the client configurations on your machines would most likely be passive mode
> FTP.  Is wuftp set for he proper addresses in passive mode on your main
> machine?
>
> Civileme

Yes that is correct, about the firewall being set for masquerading.  I didn't
think of
that, but that it right, they would be passive.  What I don't understand is what
wuftp is.  Is there a way I can still using plain old ftp on my main machine to
accomplish any ftping tasks? (especially using ftp to login into my firewall)

Thanks for your previous help and any future information.