Ok... I have a question for all of you network geniuses out there. I have
been contemplating the purchase of a switch for my home network. I have 3
PC's that need to be connected to the internet with my cable connection. I
had thought to buy that Linksys Cable router, but I realized that I have
quite a few network cards and enough parts to build another PC (p200mmx)
and thought that maybe I could throw all of the extra NIC's into this new
box, drop Linux on it and use the machine as a proxy/router/switch. Is
something like this feasable?