Of course. IP-masquerading is the thing you'll want. I haven't been playing with
this myself, but a pal 'o mine does it at his place, and it works very well.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers