Dear Guys,

I hope you can help me...  I am new to Linux and the OS already looks
very exciting!

I have 265RAM on my machine but Linux only detected 64.  I have tried
adding "append="mem=256M" into lilo.conf, but nothing has happened...
Tried "upgrading" 2 times and specifing 245 in "Precise RAM", still no
result....  Hope you can help.

Also managed to install VMware and installed Win98 on it.  Had trouble
with the Display Adaptor in the installed Windows saying that the main
adaptor has to be fixed.

I have 720bf motherboard (with integrated Sis 620 graphics card, not
used), and Voodoo3 PCI graphics (to which my monitor is connected).

Hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
SM Foo