Not really on topic here, but about half the computers in my Computer Science
class got hit by Chernobyl yesterday; including mine. Most people probally got
it from sharing the pirated programs that students had put on there.
Fortunatly I didn't have anything real important on my computer, so they only
big loss is reinstalling Windows. And since I used Linux to view all the disks
I had brought home from school, my computer at home wasn't infected. Thank
goodness for Linux : ) I'm going to see if maybe I can't convince my CS teacher
to let me install Linux on my computer, but I doubt it'll happen.