Have been over in MS trying to download the Manuals for Linux-Mandrake.
 MS has crashed  three times since 4:00pm.  I did get the manuals down as a
gzip.  for some reason WinZip7.0 won't allow me to read the files, frustration
set in at this point.  Ok, I say I can boot from the floppy, get into Linux and
get necessary download using Netscape.  How ever when I select Netscape I get
the "Could not excute program" window.

        By   the way still haven't gotten Lilo to function properly.  Kinda up
the creek and lost both paddles, if you know what I mean.  Any help is most
welcome.