Getting:
               "An error occurred
          installation of rpms failed:
 installing package needs 555 MB on the /mnt/ filesystem."  ???

WHAT I'VE DONE
no burner, so I ftped mandrake et al from the FTP server to my personal
machine. Then...

 - I rawwrote the hd.img file to a floppy and booted.
 - Showed the mandrake directory.
 - Chose customized and remaining options.
 - (I've got 2 HDs in the computer...the plan being to load linux onto the
blank one so...) I formatted a HD, giving it everything it wanted / mount
point and swap with at least 1200 MB for the / . ...but to know avail. No
matter what packages I choose or how small I set the size limit, I continue
to get the error above (and it's not always 555 but sometimes larger or
smaller.)

???
I appreciate any help in advance,
Thx,