Jason....the mbr of your primary master is not hda1, it is
hda.  If you've installed lilo on hdd1 and hda1 like you said
then that's why Linux won't boot.  Lilo needs to overwrite the
dos/windows boot loader on /dev/hda then Linux should boot and
windows should be a secondary choice (press tab to see your
choices at bootup time).

Alan