On May 7 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Cool, thanks!  One sidenote; what do you do with an .gz.sh file?  I
> haven't come across this file type before (I've used .tgz, .tar.gz,
> etc.)

a .sh file is a shell-script. .gz.sh means: it's compressed (.gz) and it's
executable from the shell (.sh) --> a self-extracting archive I suppose. Anyway,
to run it, simply do this:

  sh filename.gz.sh

or make it executable (chmod +x filename.gz.sh) and then run it like this:
  ./filename.gz.sh

and it should start installing.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers