Hey 'frokes' er, folks this has been going on for some time, any time you
type in the word you use to sign up for this message group or to sign
off.  You get filtered, so we cannot tell someone how to get out of here
nor discuss any of the useful subjects like filtering.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Tue, 9 May 2000 10:38:50 +0200 Mike Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hmmm, well I am not exactly sure where and why our list is being
> filtered
> but
> I do know that I find it extremely distasteful.
> There is absolutely no reason why Censorship/Filtering etc should
> not be
> discussed in this forum
> especially as applications that can do this may become in demand as
> Linux
> becomes more
> orientated towards Jo Public and his randy little kids.
>
> Anyway I would be interested to know where and why this is being
> done.
>
> On a more personal note I wonder what my IT Manager thinks about my
> Inbox
> filling up with these bloody messages from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> stating that
> I have been sending vulgar obscene or whatever messages :-)
>
> Cheers:
>
> Michael Perry.
> R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
> <<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>
> The three most dangerous things are a programmer with a soldering
> iron, a
> manager who codes, and a user who gets ideas.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.