With that kind of attitude, I suggest you stick to Microsoft products. Go ahead,
remove mandrake from your computer, see if anyone cares. If that's supposed to
be a threat, it's definately a hylarious one... Keep it up, you're funny.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers