On Thu, 11 May 2000 22:04:11 +1000, Wayne wrote:

>If I do this will BootMagic still boot Linux OK?  I thought LILO was the program
>required to actually boot linux and if I do this won't it stop Boot Manager picking
>up that Linux is installed?
---------------------
Thu, 11 May 2000  12:00:51

I don't think the part that is in the Mbr Is the whole LILO Wayne,
just a portion that cascades up to the real file...just like the
vimliniz in boot is not the whole kernel.

        This is only a country boy concept derived during my never
ending quest for information..I have never actually disassembled these
files..8-)

Olly P
Biloxi
Mississippi