Wayne....in /etc/lilo.conf's first line, add the partition
number that you want lilo to install on, to the end of the
device specified (say it says boot=/dev/hda then change it to
boot=/dev/sda1 or whatever the actual partition number is).
Save the file, and as root, type  /sbin/lilo  and you're done.

Alan