:~>Denis, this is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY unprofessional.  Certainly there
:~>are better ways of tracking down the filter (like maybe the headers on
:~>the posted email) than posting rubbish like this to the mailing list.

Sure there is, but none of them would make it absolutely clear that I
do not filter anything on this list. Besides, I think that the title was
very clear - so, why did you read it?

:~>I would sincerely hope you find yourself in your supervisor's office in
:~>the morning begging to retain your job.  Would you put up with this if

Hope on. And I am still here, as you can see.

:~>YOU were a customer of a company?

You got things wrong. This list is for FRIENDS of the company. Or have you
seen anyoune who had to PAY to get on this list?

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])