Ok, I know I did something (sumpthing stupid) but I don't know what.  I
had Star Office installed and working fine, then while the program was
up, I clicked on the wrong something or other in the program and it
simply disappeared off of the desktop!  Now, I go to the K-menu to start
the application, and it goes through the proceess of opening up, shows
the Sun logo, then it disappears.  I can't for the life of me figure out
what I did wrong or how to correct it.  Any ideas???

Bill - who's proudly 1005 Micro$oft Free
Registered Linux User #78337