Hi folks,

I am back on my newer computer. I was just running the DrakX installer.
Everything went well, right up to mounting. I have two red buttons from
left to right. One for the first partition (hda), and the other for the
second (hda5). I selected the drive of which Linux identified as hda5.
This is my D partition. I clicked on to mount the drive and assigned ' /
'. This is where I stopped, as it allowed me to resize. When I resized,
it was about 2,047. I clicked on mount again and typed in /Boot.
However, it prompted me that no swap space was assigned.

If I keep adding  an extra mount, such as a forward slash i.e. /boot,
DrakX adds it to the same button. Should it not add extra buttons, for
/  ,  /boot, /user  etc.? I see this in Partition Magic but the Install
Guide does not provide a better visual help file for each step.

Now I'm lost -- but closer.

Just to be on the safe side, I stopped there to ask for help.

Thanks,

Roman