Everytrhing works fine now.  I even have an icon!!!
Thanks guys.

On Mon, 15 May 2000, you
wrote: > You sure you didn't install the .src.rpm ??? Because that one doesn't
contain > the executables (binaries) but the sourcecode. You can easilly
rebuild it though > using "rpm --rebuild package.src.rpm", if you have all
necessary compilers and > libraries installed.

--
Windoze is a virus with a user interface!
This message created with Linux!