Roman....so a newbie (you) on a newly installed and working
system changed the graphic card, color depth and Monitor: then
rebooted.  Yep, that'd likely hose the x-server all right.
Roman, don't fix what ain't broke!!  Especially when you don't
really know what you're doing!

Alan

P.S. and you really ought to quit sending mail to this list in
html format.  Half the folks on the list won't even read html
posts (and some email clients can't display html).  It also
screws up the archives.