Roman....don't sweat it! :-)

In fact, I'd better tell you how to get back to your gui
desktop when you're done in the console.  Your initial
x-session is numbered :0 and alt-f7 takes you back to it.

In addition to that alt-f8 takes you  to desktop :1, alt-f9
takes you to desktop :2, alt-f10 takes you to desktop :3,
alt-f11 takes you to desktop :4, and alt-f12 takes you to
desktop :5.  These desktops don't exist unless you start
additional x-sessions in the different numbered desktops.

Alan