Roman....nope, I've never even looked for any kind of
adjustment concerning the sounds getting truncated.

I believe that the assignment of the icons for different users
is random (just a guess).

Glad you're up and running in a stable manner.

Alan

P.S. You should be sending your messages TO:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a CC: <someone's personal
address> as an option.  But not the other way around as it
screws up the reply addressing on some mail clients.