Again I would like to apologize for the late response, have had Major
problems with a Packard 'BARF' Bell, been working on that for the last 5
days.

As for what I have, Win98 SE/w PLUS installed then did the PartitionMagic
thingy and then installed MD/w what ever they suggest for dual booting.
Then learned of the Lnx4Win and did a complete reinstallation, reformated
the partitions so the first install was removed.  After the install it
took about 10 minutes to start the KDE, that is UNAcceptable for me.
Then I learned of the included info from their own docs and thought I
would POST it here every now and then.

I have a AMD K6 II 350 meg, 3D sound, PCI Modem (PC-Tel's HSP56), video
on the MOBO, PC-Tel has put out some software to use their modem in
Linux.  I have not been able to compile it to match my system, personal
probs there, not enough time in a day to do all that needs doing.

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.