On Sat, 20 May 2000, Fran Parker wrote:

>I had mentioned that I had problems with netscape
>when changing fonts.  I think I was confusing things.
>I got brave and changed the font size in netscape
>again and it took and it didn't do anything to my
>font server.  This must have been when we were
>also playing around with other settings trying to
>get the hardware configured.

Hi Bambi,

I have done something to that too (turned it back though, later).
You need to install the 100dpi fonts, and then edit some netscape config
file (if I am correct, better details on http://mandrakeuser.org).
After that the fonts on NS are much larger.

Paul

In order to get a loan
you must first prove that you don't need it.

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403