Hi,

Thanks Paul, since I got the 800x600 to work properly (Linux gave me
1024x768 in its infinite wisdom, even though I asked for 800x600),
things are looking much better.

Now that I can read stuff, it is looking pretty good.  The fonts
in X are abit jaggedy compared to the smoothness I am accustomered
to in Windows :), but, that will come in time.  One fella said that
you can run TrueType fonts and that helps.  I will be looking into that
as well.

You all have been great.  I have learned so much from the lists and
will continue to be very grateful for all of your experience and expertise.

Have a great day,

Bambi