Hi List,

        Thanks Denis and everyone for all of your help. That 'man page' was
very good
although I was left with a new question. Where the -i function says "No
Postfix", what exactly does that mean?

Thanks,

b/web
Wade

PS-It is great to know that Linux is maintaining my system so well in an
auto mode, something I am totally unacustomed too with a MS type, OS.

If I had not have issued the command 'mount -a' without including a
'type' the night before
my Mandrake Linux went into 'maximal mount count mode' I probably would
not have been quite so surprised by it. ;)