Rick,
I had a similar problem following those instructions. Even with my burner set up
as the only cd on my system. Aargh. It could be the rw unit itself though. I tried
to install it under winlows
and now win wont it keeps looking for lmouse.vxd and lmul.vxd which are nowhere on
my w98 cd or the working install i have. Where it got these filenames from I
haven't a clue.