Hi List,

        I am also very interested in this, as my understanding is that .png
is the equivilent of an 'open source', .gif type of format. I am curious
as to
how many servers are actually configured to interpret this format? The
'admins' have to
configure their servers to accept this format from what I understand
prior to them being
able to do so.

Thanks,

b/web