I have not yet installed 7.0 coz I'm still reading the stuff on
installation.

My comment is in the documentation (Installation Manual).  It only explains
or presumes that the user has only one hard disk and that if the option
'Custom' or 'Expert' is installed it is again presumed that the user knows
what to do.

Now in my case, I have 2 hard disks and found out from the demos in the web
that I have to go to either 'Custom' or 'Expert' installation to be able to
install 7.0 in my second hard disk w/c I want to do.

I'm a newbie (obviously :) ) and if I have not read those I would have
accidentally used the 'Normal' installation and it would go and shrink my
Win partition (!) w/c I would not want to happen.

A well organized installation procedure posted in the web site would be
great if printing a bulky manual is not considered economical.

Thanks for letting us users give feedback. Hey, this is one great way to
compete with MS so this should be done more often. No sleep guys :D

edison