I fully support the recommendation submitted by Edison Gica. If the talented
people at  Linux-Mandrake would put intelligible documentation on-line
regarding the installing and tailoring of each new release, at least we would
have a common point of departure in our quest for solutions.
A further advantage might be that the on-line documentation could be updated as
other common problems surface on lists such as this.

Michael Coady