Roger....but right now you're using one of the support options
that MandrakeSoft offers you by messaging here on this 'newbie
list', yet you've never stated what any of your problems
were/are.

You've just ranted at the people who are here as volunteers to
help others.  Please avail yourself of the help being offered
here by us, the volunteers of this list.  But don't rant at us
about things that we don't have any control over.

Also please note that I didn't say you have a 'bad attitude',
but I did say that "I really have a problem understanding your
attitude."  I didn't make a value judgment as to whether it
was bad or not.

Alan