Since Denis did not comment on my suggestion, I think I have managed to get on
his /dev/null list...

I suggest making the Network setup specialized since more people are using
NIC's with their highspeed connections. So possibly MDKSoft could have an
install/DrakX configuaration section specific for highspeed internet, and easy
setup of IPChains/routing for sharing cable/dsl/isdn.

Could someone maybe comment on this so that it doesn't reach Denis' /dev/null
filter again...:)

Jaguar

The Dogma chased the Stigma, and was hit by the Karma.

http://webmail.netscape.com.